Restaurant of the Week Segment – June 6, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Todd Flood re: “Maracas Mexican Cantina & Grill”. 155 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that Maracas Palm Springs has done all the changes required for social distancing. At this point in time you can’t sit @ the bar, but can drink @ your table.
– REPORT on Maracas Rancho Mirage has stayed open. Take out available.
– REPORT on the Slice in Rancho Mirage is changing a bit. Grab and Go will be available.
– REPORT on J.T.’s Palm Desert is not open @ this point in time. Hope to open in a week or so. Been cleaning extensively. Will have retail product. Old time, retro things to buy. i.e. candied apples.
– REPORT that all will have glass partitions and glass table-tops to be able to sanitized. All servers will have masks. Details of silverware and menus. Restrooms will be cleaned extensively.
– REPORT on food @ both Maracas. Menu will be a bit smaller. Have added great vegetarian items that are delicious. i.e. “impossible burger”, enchiladas, impossible tacos, burritos, etc.
– Will be open 7 days a week. Palm Springs 3 PM to close each day; Rancho Mirage 11AM to close each day.
– Todd gave water to the folks demonstrating peacefully in downtown Palm Springs.