Restaurant of the Week Segment – June 20, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ John Fritch re: Elevated Experience’s “Peaks Restaurant” @ the Top of the Tram. 1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– He’s the outgoing President of the Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce. Then Brady Sandahl will take over.
– REPORT on the re-modeling being done during the Pandemic. Back to the 1963 style of lighting, fixtures and décor.
– REPORT on the deep cleaning that’s been done during this “down” time.
– REPORT on the new kitchen.
– REPORT on the re-freshment of “Pine’s Café” Buffet, “Peaks Restaurant”, w/ a new glass door and the new cocktail lounge inside “Peaks” w/ a bar menu as well as the entire Peaks menu.
– DISCUSSION of the surprise changes that are coming.
– DISCUSSION of the schedule of the Tram car operations. Most construction materials come up on the Tram cars and/or helicopter.
– DISCUSSION of all the safety precautions that have been implemented.
– REPORT on the menu.