Restaurant of the Week Segment – June 13, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Eric Smith re: “Camelot International Cafe” @ the Palm Springs Cultural Center/Camelot Theatres. 2300 E. Baristo Road, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the projected actual opening of theaters and the precautions needed as dictated by the Governor.
– REPORT on the “pop-up” movie screen that they have purchased and that will be set up outside. DRIVE-IN MOVIES. Cool in the evening, 8:45 movie will start as it gets cool and dark. Date TBA.
– DISCUSSION that you can listen on the car radio, your own small radio, or they will rent you a radio.
– DISCUSSION of the “pass-thru” window for the concessions. Full bar and limited menu.
– DISCUSSION of the great available parking for the DRIVE-IN MOVIE.
– REPORT that the food will be available @ the Camelot International Café and all the food available thru the services i.e. GrubHub, etc. Have a new Food and Beverage Director, a new menu.
– REPORT that you can order “grab and go” popcorn and drinks, pick it up and then go home and watch their virtual films.
– REPORT on the new furniture for the patio.
– REPORT on the special events that they can present in the facility. All events that pertain to the arts… i.e. Coyote Stage Works, etc.
– DISCUSSION of their virtual cinema they are presenting now. Buy a virtual ticket that is good to view the film for a week, etc.
– REPORT on the Supples and Eric’s tribute to Rozene Supple and her dreams and support of the Arts.