Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – June 6, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are now starting our 12th week of “sheltering in place”.
– REPORT on the impact of all these huge gathering and protests on the COVID-19 virus and the exposure to participants. After your rally you must quarantine yourself.
– REPORT that 75% of all new cases in the Desert are from the East Valley. (Coachella and Indio especially) and now these cases are in JFK & Eisenhower Health.
– REPORT that In Riverside Country, largest groups that are infected are Latino, then Asian, then African-American groups IN THAT ORDER.
– REPORT on thermographic devices to take temperatures.
– DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC, and ANYONE may call to get advice and information.