Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – June 13, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Kenny Tavoc re: Clinical Pharmacist; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are now starting our 13th week of “sheltering in place”.
– REPORT on the 3,000 – 5,000 cases that are new in CA. each day, and that as gyms and bars are opening, numbers are going up. Our daily averages are steadily increasing.
– RIVERSIDE COUNTRY has the most new cases of COVID-19 are from Indio and Coachella.
– DISCUSSION of the timing of the proposed new cases from the riots, protests and demonstrations won’t show up for a bit.
– REPORT that it is still best to wear a mask, social distance, and wash your hands.
– REPORT on how the testing process works.
– REPORT that test results come back in one to two days now. Self-isolate until you hear your results. Then depending on your results, self-quarantine for 2 weeks.
– DISCUSSION that you many still be able to transmit the disease EVEN after you have recovered.
– DISCUSSION of chicken, pigs, llamas and now alpacas that have certain antibodies that help prevent and treat COVID-19.
– DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC, and ANYONE may call to get advice and information.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton is keeping the website up-to-date w/ information for everyone.