DAP/Revivals Segment – June 6, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – DAP/Revivals Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT AIDS PROJECT/REVIVALS STORES w/ Charles Huff, Volunteer Program Manager re: 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– Charles Huff SINGING John Denver’s “COUNTRY ROADS”.
– REPORT that all three Revivals Stores are open.
-1. PALM DESERT REVIVALS STORE.
-2. CATHEDRAL CITY REVIVALS STORE.
-3. PALM SPRINGS (JOEY’S) REVIVALS STORE. They are following all safety requirements. They have been overwhelmed w/ donations. YAY!!!!
– REPORT on the “contact-less” donations, then the process quarantined the donations, then process to put donations in the stores.
– REPORT on limit of customers in the stores.
– REPORT on wiping down the store every couple of hours.
– REPORT that there are no returns or open fitting rooms @ this point in time.
– REPORT on the NEW ON-LINE SHOPPING on the Revivals website, for new products only. Revivals will deliver too.
– All three stores hours: 9 – 5 Mon. thru Sat.; 10 to 4 on Sunday.
– REPORT on the need for Volunteering. 1. Fill out an application. 2. Conversation w/ Charles to find your particular area of interest. 3. Minimum of 4 hours a week. 4. Revivals will train you. 5. Direct number for volunteering 969-5749 is direct to Charles. 6. On-line application is on DAP website.
– REPORT that “Voices of Hope” from June 5, produced by Scott Nevins, has been postponed. IT WILL HAPPEN. Date will be announced.
– DISCUSSION of Charles’ family in the East and New Jersey and comments on the riots and social unrest there.