cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – June 20, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on FREE ZOOM program on “Maintaining Heart Healthy Lifestyle During COVID-19” partnership w/ the American Heart Association. Thursday, June 25 for one hour. Go to www.mydohc to sign up.
– REPORT on testing.
– REPORT that test results come back in one to two days now. Self-isolate until you hear your results. Then depending on your results, self-quarantine for 2 weeks.
– DISCUSSION that you many still be able to transmit the disease EVEN after you have recovered.
– DISCUSSION that leaving the toilet seat up DOES spread COVID-19.
– DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC, and ANYONE may call to get advice and information. Close the lid, “Purge the Surge”.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton is keeping the website up-to-date w/ information for everyone.