Restaurant of the Week Segment – May 2, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Pat Milsop re: “Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar”. 71800 CA-111, Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on Tomahawk Tuesday. 3 courses. $125. for 2 persons. Includes 2 salads, 35-ounce Tomahawk steak, 2 sides and 2 desserts. PLUS A $40. GIFT CERTIFICATE.
– REPORT on the “pick-up station” out of their side door, next to the parking lot.
– Take-out menu is on the website. About 95% of the regular menu is available for take-out.
– Paired up w/ Uber to deliver to you.
– REPORT on FAMILY DINNER FOR 4 for $110. Plus a $40. discount. Chicken, but you can upgrade to steak for four.
– REPORT on the staff. DISCUSSION of his family.
– Open 7 days a week. Start serving @ noon until 8 PM. Lunch menu for carry-out on the website. Wine list is on-line and available too. Wines are discounted now, some as much as 50% off.
– REPORT on the take-out for Mother’s Day, possibly the family dinner.