Real Estate Segment – May 16, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
THE G. GREEN AGENCY/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Jerry Green re: 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DISCUSSION of Thursdays “Red Day” where The G. Green Agency/Keller Williams raised funds for F.I.N.D. They also raised funds for “849” to assist them in feeding the essential folks in the Valley.
– REPORT on how The G. Green Agency is doing business now. National Assoc. of Realtors says buyers and sellers are eager to get back into the regular routine.
– Lacking inventory here in the Valley.
– DISCUSSION that The G. Green Agency/Keller Williams has been doing lots of virtual services for quite a while. Uses drones too.
– Is considered an “essential business”.
– Digital signatures are now allowed. He uses Docusign.
– Provides FREE consultations for buying and selling. Does all services i.e. photography, staging, etc.
– Market has changed but is doing ok. Keller Williams “has his back”.