Insurance Segment – May 23, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Insurance Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING NEWS….Yesterday, May 22, the Mayor of Palm Springs announced the re-opening of all restaurants and businesses in Palm Springs!!!
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis VanBuskirk re: 36917 Cook St. #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– EXPLANATION that insurance companies (Dennis represents over 30 of them) have gotten together to reimburse 15% for 2 months of premiums for Auto ONLY for April and May. You don’t have to call your Insurance Agent, this will be done automatically.
– REPORT that for Commercial Insurance Clients, they will get a similar deal and again, you don’t need to call anyone.
– FAMILY UPDATE. Another son is engaged!!! REPORT on the baby due to another son in July.
– QUESTION about insuring a car/truck that is not being driven. Do a “non-op”. EXPLANATION of a multiple car rate, with a lower rate for each car even though the overall cost may go up a bit.
– Covered CA. has extended their eligibility time frame. Call Dennis, he’ll do the PAPERWORK.
– He’ll insurance everything and everyone. Office speaks Spanish. Most paperwork is done on-line.