Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – May 9, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262.
– REPORT that the coronavirus is very susceptible to HEAT. Coronavirus is very unstable.
– REPORT on “herd immunity” and that impact. A vaccine is the best answer.
– DISCUSSION of the proposed new app for your phone to track if you are or have been near someone w/ coronavirus. Used in South Korea.
– REPORT that llamas possibly have something in their blood that is immune to COVID-19. We have sheep and cow immunities that we use for various vaccines.
– DISCUSSION of the 14 mutations of coronavirus. Only a SINGLE coronavirus left China.
– REPORT that we are learning things we thought were true that we now know are not accurate.