Desert Care Network Segment – May 9, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Desert Care Network Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT CARE NETWORK/DESERT REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER w/ Teresa Whipple – Ex., Dir of the Comprehensive Cancer Center – 1150 N. Indian Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that the priority is the safety of their staff and patients.
– REPORT that a cancer patient’s care CANNOT BE INTERRUPTED. Diagnostic services, blood transfusions, mammograms, radiology, chemo must go on.
– Treat everyone as though they have the virus.
– Working on a virtual presentation w/ the American Cancer Society.
– Only have 2 entrances now. Facility has limited access since their patients have compromised health issues.
– REPORT on their regular sanitation regime.
– REPORT that all necessary cancer surgeries have NOT been interrupted @ any point in time.
– Emergency rooms up and running.