City of Palm Springs Segment – May 23, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – City of Palm Springs Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LATE BREAKING NEWS….Yesterday, May 22, the Mayor of Palm Springs announced the re-opening of all restaurants and businesses in Palm Springs!!!
CITY OF PALM SPRINGS w/ Mayor Geoff Kors re: 3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– In-person dining and retail businesses can now open w/ the Riverside Country safety measures in place.
– Possible future closing of some streets to allow restaurants to have more space for social distancing seating, especially in the cool desert evenings. Perhaps on Thurs., Fri., Sat., and Sun., City may help cover the costs of misters.
– REPORT on the impact to adjacent retail businesses.
– No yet allowing hotels, vacation rentals etc., to open.
– Lauding the Mayor and Palm Springs City Council for their leadership during this challenging and frustrating time.
– REPORT on the police presence in the City over Memorial Day Weekend.