Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – May 9, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262.
– REPORT on his 2 children being @ home, school has re-opened.
– REPORT that we still don’t know where we are going. CA.’s coronavirus case load is down. 800 COVID-19 cases in the CV/31 deaths. Riverside County has the highest testing level. Two more testing centers, one in Desert Hot Springs and Mecca. Still need to make an appointment. (888) 634-1123 for non DOHC folks.
– DOHC members call (760) 969-6555 for free testing thru DOHC.
– REPORT that if you are within 6 feet of ANYONE, wear a mask. Risk of contracting COVID-19 goes from 2% to 70% if you don’t have a mask on, even if you are asymptomatic.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is donating masks to first responders etc.