Westland Financial Segment – April 18, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Westland Financial Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
WESTLAND FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Gene Pastula – 13520 Evening Creek Dr., N., Ste. #360, San Diego, CA. 92128.
– DISCUSSION of his services for attorneys, accountants and folks in the area of finance.
– DISCUSSION of a Reverse Mortgage.
1.) Is a mortgage like any other, BUT without having to make payments.
2.) Must have equity in your home.
3.) Must be @ least 62.
4.) You still own your home.
5.) You can borrow against the equity in your home as a line of credit or a lump sum.
6.) Still must keep your taxes and insurance up.
7.) You can still transfer the property to your heirs.
8.) Equity in your account will increase by a higher interest percentage rate than your bank account.
– REPORT that many people could improve their life-style and not be afraid of a reverse mortgage.
– DISCUSSION that it is great for older folks who have equity but not a good cash flow @ this point in their lives.
– REPORT that there are webinars on the website for different current financial issues.
(800) 238-8144 X 104)