Restaurant of the Week Segment – April 4, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Willie Rhine re: “Eight4Nine Restaurant & Lounge” 849 N. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on their curbside pickup….save 20%.
– Open to take-out for lunch and dinner.
– REPORT that they’ve reduced the menu.
– REPORT on ordering thru Uber-Eats, Grub Hub etc.
– REPORT on what is on the take-out menu. Added 4 items for FAMILIES….i.e. Irish stew, vegetarian pasta, etc., that will feed four persons.
– Call, place an order, give credit card over the phone, tips are shared w/ the entire staff and most folks are donating that 20% back to the staff.
– REPORT that all containers are throw-away, staff is wearing gloves and discarding them after one use, washing hands etc.,
– REPORT that you may have beer and wine in your pick up order too. In covered containers.
– SUGGESTION to support a different restaurant each night and perhaps to buy gift cards in our small community.