Restaurant of the Week Segment – April 11, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Marty Webster re: “Aspen Mills Bakery”; 1.) 555 S. Sunrise Way., Palm Springs, CA. 92264. 2.) Inside R.M. Library, 71-100 Hwy., 111, R.M., CA. (CLOSED at this point in time) 3.) Inside Clark’s Nutrition, 34175 Monterey Ave., R.M., CA. 4.) La Quinta, 46-520 Washington St., La Quinta, CA.
– REPORT that the lobby and outside patio are closed until further notice. Open today until 6:30 PM. Closed on Sunday.
– DISCUSSION that you can phone in an EASTER order or do it on-line; come in just to pick it up, or they’ll bring it out to your car. Take credit card over the phone.
– REPORT that they have all the breads, rolls, hot-cross buns, challah etc. for tomorrow, Easter.
– REPORT that there will be FREE delivery NOW.
– REPORT that they are doing lunch/sandwich deliveries to businesses who are socially distancing as well.
– DISCUSSION of the deliveries for kids ($5.50) and whole families who are home together.
– REPORT on the salads; mandarin chicken, mirage salad, tuna salad.
– REPORT on the baked goods that are made from scratch; breads, challah bread, rolls, huge brownies, 6 inch cookies,
– REPORT that all stores have the same days, hours except the R.M. Library, which is closed.
– DISCUSSION of the support he is so grateful for from the community.