Desert AIDS Project Segment – April 18, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Desert AIDS Project Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT AIDS PROJECT w/ David Brinkman, CEO. Re:1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on his contracting the COVID-19 virus. His symptoms and treatment.
– REPORTS on his test @ DAP’s COVID-19 Triage Clinic.
– REPORT that he didn’t want to focus on himself. Decided that sharing his story would benefit the community.
– REPORT that you do not have to be insured or a client of DAP to use the DAP triage clinic.
– REPORT that you should first call the triage number. Then you can have your appointment thru a drive-up. OR if your symptoms warrant, you will be brought into the clinic.
– REPORT that if you need a doctor’s attention that can also be provided @ the drive-thru as well.
– DISCUSSION of his rather mild symptoms, and the fact that his situation is more the norm. He is recovering well @ home.
– DISCUSSION of the financial impact of COVID-19 on DAP. Need for donations of time and financial support. Help thru the website.
– REPORT on the quickness of DAP’s gearing up for the COVID-19 crisis.
– CALL the DAP COVID-19 Hotline Monday thru Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.