cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – April 18, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262.
– REPORT on the definition of a “fomite” i.e. any surface, or pet that can carry the coronavirus.
– REPORT that the entire world is working on a vaccine. Hope to have one by Oct., for health-care workers. This June/July case load will be much lower in America. Possible new surge in November. Case rate is FLAT in the Coachella Valley NOW.
– REPORT on the progress of the testing going on NOW.
– REPORT that the way we do things will be changed forever.
– COUNTY still has three testing centers. Most hospitals are not testing.
– REPORT that there is NO AT-HOME TEST approved by the FDA @ this point in time. Watch fo SCAMS!!!
– DOHC’s mission is to test, trace and treat.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. has gone to virtual visits. If you are a D.O.H.C. member, call your physician first and set it up.
– DISCUSSION of how the procedure in the World is going to find a vaccine. Single shot vs. 3 shot series vs. band-aid etc., Vaccine probably ready for mass distribution next Oct., 2021.
– Go to www.mydohc.com for current information. Do not need to be a DOHC member to use the website.