Financial Services Segment – March 28, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
Click HERE for information about COVID-19 from Desert Oasis Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control.
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that Covered California has opened up their COVID-19 special enrollment period thru the end of June.
1.Still get tax credits.
2. May not cost you anything depending on your income level.
3. Can enroll in Medicaid here in CA. Will cover the vaccine, testing, ease pre-authorization to go to the doctor, provide benefits/discounts for “out of network” folks thru the “in network”, refills for prescriptions earlier.
– REPORT that the date for Income Tax Filing is now July 15th.
– REPORT on life insurance rates being low right now. You can be expressed thru the process now.
1. Less expensive for older folks.
2. Have final expense plans @ lower rates now.
– REPORT that she can work thru video conferencing and electronic enrollment.
– REPORT that a new study shows that women now live SIX YEARS longer than men. Gives women lower rates now.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and Public Record.