cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – March 21, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you that many of the events and functions I am featuring this week are being canceled, postponed or rescheduled minute by minute.
Please check web sites and phone numbers for up-to-date information. Be well and all the best. Joey.
D.O.H.C. w/ Barry Dayton re: Director of Marketing; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262.
– He is managing the website. www.mydohc.com. There is a rich up-date page w/ lots of resources.
-REPORT on a letter to DOHC patients and what to do if you have any symptoms. Call first. (760) 969-6555 and that phone number is manned 24/7.
– DISCUSSION of the protocol for managing the virus @ home and the communication w/ medical personnel thru D.O.H.C.
– REPORT on D.O.H.C.’s recommendation of Social Distancing. i.e. the droplets will not travel the 6 feet required for Social Distancing.
– REPORT on the red, (STOP) yellow, (CAUTION) and green (GO) recommendations of things to do ON THEIR WEBSITE. www.mydohc.com.
– REPORT that a “gathering” is 10 people now.
– REPORT that a list of what is open and what is closed is on the website. www.mydohc.com.
– DISCUSSION that there is NO FOOD SHORTAGE and no reason to HOARD.
– Pharmacy @ D.O.H.C. is open.
– REPEAT that you must CALL first and have symptoms to go into a D.O.H.C. facility.