Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment – March 28, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Brady Sandahl Real Estate Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Brady Sandahl re; 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DISCUSSION of expanded Zoom technology and his FACEBOOK video live stream.
– REPORT that his company is calling folks to see if they are doing ok and if they need anything. Having nothing to do w/ real estate. Leading w/ a big heart.
– On the other side of this will be a better world.
– REPORT that Brady is the incoming President of the P.S. Chamber. SUPPORT OUR LOCAL BUSINESSES.
– GOOD NEWS ABOUT REAL ESTATE.
1. This week 7 escrows have closed. 65 properties sold in CV last week. 75 sales pending. 150 properties CLOSED in CV last week.
2. People have it in their DNA to buy/live/ground themselves in their homes.
3. Interest rates are low.
4. Stock market is volatile right now.
– REPORT on the changing position our “homes” are taking in our lives now. People now “trust” virtual tours.
– President Gary Keller has offered up the KW specialized training for any person in any brokerage whether KW or not.
– DISCUSSION that if you buy, you need to think about how long you will own your property.