Real Estate Segment – February 8, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Real Estate Segment
HOMESMART PROFESSIONALS w/ Lynda Dennemarck – 431 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on our real estate market here In the Coachella Valley. Palm Springs topped their median sales figure last year.
– We have low inventory in homes for sale now. Good time to sell.
– HOMESMART services the entire Coachella Valley.
– Lynda services buyers and sellers.
– DESCRIPTION of how she services her clients.
– She is an accredited “stager” for homes. Homes “show” better furnished. DISCUSSION of “virtual” staging.
PROMILEO w/ Cheryl Curley re: “Capture Your Audience. Matter More.”
– DISCUSSION of how she named the company.
– REPORT on her services. Social media advisor extraordinaire.
– Folks don’t take advantage of how helpful social media can be.
– She can increase the prominence, voice and cohesive messaging for your business.
– FREE 20-minute marketing strategy consultation.
LIGHTHOUSE DISPENSARY w/ Jennifer Montgomery re: 84-160 Ave., # 48 in Coachella, CA. 92236 and 395 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT; to educate and curate cannabis specific to your needs.
– DESCRIPTION of Palm Springs facility. NOW OPEN. Beautiful floor dispensary. Patio outside. Can’t smoke on the patio, only inside.
– REPORT on Bluebird coffee served inside and out in the P.S. store that is accessible from the patio and inside as well. All ages welcome on the patio.
– REPORT that eventually there will be an “open consumption” area for consumables outside. There is Wi-fi outside too.
– REPORT on chocolate products and micro-dosing programs.
– DESCRIPTION of the typical cannabis customer now….i.e. pain relief, anxiety, ADHD, etc.
– DISCUSSION of the rules for driving in a car and that there is no risk to the consumer.
– Open 7 days a week from 7 or 8 AM to 9:50 PM, they have cannabis consultants on site.
– DISCUSSION of great products for help in sleeping and healing.
– DISCUSSION of products to help w/ pain relief. The most popular use of cannabis.
– DISCUSSION of CBD and THC.
– REPORT on things coming soon: Consumption lounge, bakery and new products.
– REPORT on future plans for the space.
– REPORT that physicians are responding better and better every day to the positive uses of cannabis.