P.S. Tram Segment – February 29, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – P.S. Tram Segment
PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAM w/ John Fritch re: 1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– Expecting snow tonight.
– DISCUSSION of the remodeling going on up there. Should be done by late June. There will be a grand re-opening. Expect new bars and restrooms, etc. In the meantime the “fine dining” from “Peaks” will be presented in the “Forest View Room”. FABULOUS view. Make reservations. Open 11 to 8.
– Pines Café has wonderful food and is more casual. Menu will change there too. i.e. fried chicken and mac and cheese.
– Will be changing the menu to more hearty things for the colder weather.
– John is also the Executive Chef.
– John is the President of the P.S. Chamber and President Elect for the P.S. Rotary.
– DISCUSSION of Easter offerings on 4/12. Sunrise services and then the “Forest View Room” will open for an Easter Buffet. MAKE RESERVATIONS by phone or on-line. $29.95 for adults and $17.95 for kids.