Eisenhower Health Segment – February 22, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Lee Rice Media Co-ordinator and Specialist and Dr. Patricia Cummings, an epidemiologist re: 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– DEFINITION of what an epidemiologist studies and does.
– REPORT that the CDC picked Eisenhower Health as the 1st hospital in the U.S. to be named Million Hearts Hospital….program to prevent 1 million heart attacks and strokes in 5 years.
– Eisenhower Health is the largest employer in the Coachella Valley. Over 4,000 employees.
– Changes in the EH Café 34 menu and the menus for patients.
– REPORT on 4 areas; 1. Keeping People Healthy, 2. Optimizing Care, 3. Improving Outcomes for Priority Populations, and 4. Innovating for Health.
– CONVERSATION about Corona Virus. Di 1. Mers, 2. Sars, 3. Influenza.