Desert Care Network Segment – February 8, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Desert Care Network Segment
DESERT CARE NETWORK w/ Brendan Steidle, Marketing Manager – 1180 N. Indian Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the dedication of the Karen and Tony Barone “Hope” Bunny @ the 30th anniversary of the Comprehensive Cancer Center and the “Bell Ringing” ceremony for cancer survivors.
– 2.14.2020 – FREE “Affair of the Heart” biggest event DCN holds. This is the 20th year to do this. Speakers, Heart Trivia, Health Fair, AHA, Find Food Bank, Animal Samaritans, Joslyn Center, Chef cooking demonstrations, Q and A forums w/ doctors and patients, Pharmacist Dr. Tim Tyler will take your questions about drugs, BMI measurements, etc. Open to all.
– 8 AM to 1 PM in the tents on D.R.M.C.’s campus. Everyone will get a FREE little bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil which is so heart healthy.
– REPORT on stereotactic surgery available @ D.R.M.C. INCREDIBLE!!!! Controlled by magnets!!!!
– FREE valet parking all the time @ D.R.M.C.