Animal Segment – February 8, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Animal Segment
LOVING ALL ANIMALS w. Jeanette Guzman re: 83496 51st Ave., Coachella, CA. 92236.
– Adoption today @ Gelson’s, 36101 Bob Hope until 1 PM.
– If you adopt from the kennels you will be given leashes, food, beds, kennel, etc. All animals are spayed or neutered, vaccinated and micro-chipped.
– 2.13.20 – Woman’s Desert Show Charity Kickoff Welcome Mixer @ the Bighorn Country Club from 6:30 – 8:30 and will benefit L.A.A.
– Need for volunteers. Pet, clean, love the animals and they will also train folks.
SUITE LIFE PET HOTEL w/ Lindsey Sappington re: 1243 N. Gene Autry Trail, Unit 121., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– PROVIDES day care, overnight boarding, training, grooming.
– REPORT that on Friday nights they stay open until 2 AM to “dogsit” so you can have your evening out and the cost is only $20.
– DESCRIPTION of the separate areas, dog and cat areas. Three different sizes of suites for the dogs. Own beds, toys, food and water. Dogs are let out every hour.
– REPORT that they are “on site” 24/7.
– REPORT that they have “pet taxis” to pick up.
– DISCUSSION of the grooming IPC services they provide. The best and newest equipment for grooming. THEY DO HAIR EXTENSION for the doggies!!
– They had a “temperament test” for every dog that come in by their chocolate lab “Hershey”