cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – January 11, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– Story about a man who had no “plan” for the later years of his life and the situation that arose because of the lack of planning.
– DISCUSSION of how quickly time seems to go and how important it is to say the things you want/need to say and NOT TO WAIT!!!!
– DISCUSSION of how many “levels” of planning you need to make in your family depending on your circumstances.
– DISCUSSION of not just planning your funeral, BUT plan for your later years, retirement, long term care, etc. as well. A book called “Final Exit”.
– Pre-planning and pre-paying for your funeral services will give you the “control” and peace of mind. Forest Lawn personnel will help w/ these discussions also.