City of Palm Springs Segment – January 25, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – City of Palm Springs Segment
GOUGH FINANCIAL w/ Janice Gough re: 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of how to train your children in financial matters.
– We are the most marketed-too generation EVER. Too easy to get into DEBT.
– She does business planning, employee benefit programs, retirement planning etc.
“MR. COMMUNITY”/DESERT AIDS PROJECT w/ Steve Henke re: 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– SAVE THE DATE: 2/8 – The Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards, starring Kristin Chenoweth. Very few tickets @ $500. are left.
– CAPITAL CAMPAIGN – Opening 2 more clinics right next to the main campus. Also planning for 2 more.
– REPORT on all the services available @ DAP, open to all, not just DAP clients.
PALM SPRINGS LIFE MAGAZINE w/ Derrik Lang re: Deputy Editor of P.S. Life and the Editor of the “Guide”. 303 N. Indian Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– Laura Dern is on the current cover, January.
– This issue has 2 covers. Laura Dern and a fashion shoot.
– “Taste” feature. Especially the most colorful items in the CV.
– Articles on Drink, Cameo, Icons, Sports, Scene, etc..