“Senior Moment” Segment – December 14, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
BROOKDALE w/ Kurt Suminski 72750 Country Club Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA., 92270. He’s the Clare Bridge/Memory Co-ordinator.
– DISCUSSION of the Three levels @ Brookdale care provides: 1.) Independent Living 2). Assisted Living and 3.) Memory Care/Alzheimers/Demetia (Clare Bridge). Open campus.
– DISCUSSION that when families come to visit their elderly parents this time of year, it’s a good time to check out Brookdale.
– Families come with and without their older parent.
– Doctors recommend Brookdale for their older patients and the caregivers of their older patients as well.
– Couples can move into different areas of Brookdale, but still see each other and still get the individual care each needs.
– Beauty Shop, Barber Shop, Bakery, clubs, bars, etc., all on a secure, safe site.
– Report on Christmas and Holiday activities and NEW YEARS EVE Casino night.
– Trees freshly cut, not stored for months.
– From Montana and Idaho.
– They will deliver.
– Tree stands available, that don’t leak.
– Wreaths, garlands, etc.,
– Will flock any color.
– Open 9 AM to 9 PM up to and thru Christmas Day.
– Two lots: 400 N. Indian in Palm Springs (406) 210-4422 and 73-796 San Luis Rey, Palm Desert (406) 370-6792.