Legal Segment – December 21, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Legal Segment
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Daniel Martorella re: 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– DISCUSSION of “Joey Pal” question about porch pirates at Christmas.
– REPORT on how to protect your valuables and report of drone package drops.
– REPORT on bicycle “dark out” accidents between cars and bike riders.
– DISCUSSION of responsibility for pedestrian and bicycle accidents w/ motorists.
HARBORSIDE w/ Thomas Grigor w/ re: 66205 Paul Rd., Desert Hot Springs, CA.
– REPORT on being the only “drive thru cannabis dispensary” and the legal implications of having cannabis in the car and how HARBORSIDE packages it for you.
– DISCUSSION of the history of HARBORSIDE and its mission statement of making cannabis safe and accessible to California consumers.
– Not called marijuana, but cannabis now. The flower of the cannabis plant is actually the smoking product.
– Open 7 days a week from 10 AM to 8 PM, they have cannabis consultants on site.
– DISCUSSION of lots of different products; Great products for help in sleeping and healing and pain.
– PROMISE to discuss products for pets next time.
– DISCUSSION of the farm in Salinas; vertically integrated products. They grow, process, package and sell the product.
– REPORT on other wellness services; pure healing clinic.
– REPORT on rewards program.