Eisenhower Health Segment – December 28, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Stephanie Farrell (MBA, RN, CCRC) and Lee Rice, 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA.
– Stephanie is in charge of clinical trials and is the Director of Research Administration for Eisenhower Health.
– DISCUSSION of what constitutes a “clinical trial”. There are 80 clinical trials currently going on. How participants are selected.
– Clinical trials are conducted in every specialty.
– Number one concern is patient safety.
– DISCUSSION of the partnership w/ the FDA. EH is completely regulated and very closely monitored.
– Clinical trials run different lengths.
– HOLD THE DATE; Lecture: “What are Clinical Trials” 1/9/20 @ the La Quinta Library.