Animal Segment – December 14, 2019
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Animal Segment
LOVING ALL ANIMALS w/ Jeanette Guzman re: 83496 51st Ave., Coachella, CA. 92236.
– REPORT on the recent very successful “Spayghetti and No Balls” fundraiser @ the Biggi home.
– TIPS for the animals for getting through Christmas. No turkey bones, avoid poinsettias and holly berries that are poison to animals.
– Best to keep your pets on their regular diet during the Holidays.
– DISCUSSION of how to handle giving a pet for a Christmas gift. Better to “foster” an animal for the Holidays to “test” the waters w/ their children.
BONES ‘N SCONES w/ Kathy Hart re: 633 S. Palm Canyon Dr., Ste., #26, Palm Springs, CA. 92264 and 73-910 Hwy., 111, Ste., C, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT that in her new location, the open kitchen bakery is INSIDE the store.
– Bakery goods for the doggies, sheet cakes, wedding cakes, Christmas gifts, toys, stocking stuffers, etc.,
– Cats have a much bigger section now in Palm Springs store.
– Wall of freezers w/ pet food, raw diet section is larger. She can formulate individual meal plans!!!!
– She’s done “room service” menus for the hotels and their guests w/ pets!!!!! i.e. edible ink!!!!
– Palm Desert store has been completely remodeled and it’s fabulous!!!
– Gift certificates for evaluation and suggestions for animals.
– REPORT on expansion plans and party that is coming!!!