Medical Segment – November 16, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Medical Segment
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ V.J. Sleight (tobacco treatment specialist) and Barry Dayton (director of marketing) re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of Nov., being COPD Awareness Month.
– DISCUSSION that Asthma & COPD are most common pulmonary diseases. Smoking is #1 cause of COPD.
– DISCUSSION of how to QUIT SMOKING!!!!
– DISCUSSION of the additional problem of vaping.
– Great American Smokeout, 11/21. D.O.H.C. has many helpful programs to assist their clients in the quest to stop smoking. Check out the website.
– DISCUSSION of the Doctors of Pharmacy who work in the Population Health & Prescription Management Dept. to help w/ pulmonary diseases.