Women’s Segment – August 24, 2019
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Women’s Segment
The Monthly Women’s Segment of the Joey English Show is presented to you thru the generosity of Desert Oasis Health Care and Teresa Hodgkins, pharmacist, mom and member of DOHC’s Leadership Team.
Monthly topic is “August is National Immunization Awareness Month” for women:
…You have the power to protect against vaccine preventable diseases.
…Vaccines are safe and effective @ preventing serious disease.
…Vaccinate on time. Getting vaccines @ the recommended time is the best way to protect against serious disease.
Dr. Kyna Ngo, Clinical Pharmacist @ D.O.H.C.
– DISCUSSION of the controversy over risk of autism in children from their vaccinations that is not valid.
– DISCUSSION of the recent measles outbreak and how it transfers to healthy unvaccinated children.
– DISCUSSION of what vaccinations newborns get.
– DISCUSSION of the vaccines necessary for pregnant women.
– Get your flu shot before the end of Oct., because flu season starts in January. Locations for DOHC clients to get their flu shots are up on the website.
– Check out #ivax2protect.