Real Estate Segment – August 24, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Real Estate Segment
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS w/ Tony Estrada – 70005 Mirage Cove Dr. Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– He’s a listing agent for Brady Sandahl.
– PRESENTATION of The Brady Sandahl Joey English “Mystery Houses”.
– 61% of homes that sell, sell in the summer!!
– DISCUSSION of the fact that we are NOT seasonal anymore when it comes to real estate.
– Average home in P.S. is $650,000. Up 8.3%.
– Average home in the Valley is $417,000. Up 4.9%.
– They PERSONALLY show each home listed w/ them….NO LOCKBOXES.
LIGHTHOUSE DISPENSARY w/ Jennifer Montgomery re: 84-160 Ave., # 48 in Coachella, CA. 92236. 395 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs, CA.
– MISSION STATEMENT; to educate and curate cannabis specific to your needs.
– DISCUSSION of the new 10,000 sq. foot facility @ 395 N. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs. Will have products, a coffee shop, consumption room etc. Hope to have it open by the end of August or early September.
– DISCUSSION of the range of products Lighthouse Dispensary carries. Most use products for depression and pain.
– DISCUSSION of cannabis friendly hotel that’s being planned.
– DISCUSSION of the uses of cannabis; REPORT that there is no “high” in these products that people usually think of.
– CBD may be the most medicinally viable product for, i.e. pain, inflammation, gastro-intestinal issues, sleep, etc. Same receptors as valium.
– DISCUSSION of animal applications they carry i.e. CBD to relieve anxiety in your pets.