Restaurant of the Week/Amdocs Film Festival Segment – March 23, 2019
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week/Amdocs Film Festival Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Debbie Alexander, re: 134 S. Palm Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA.
– DISCUSSION of her busy season, her location right downtown Palm Springs.
– DISCUSSION of her New Happy Hour schedules. Her different daily schedules. Peabody’s famous Bloody Mary and secret recipe.
– Breakfast all day. Full bar, gluten-free items, kids menu.
– FREE wi-fi and dog-friendly patio.
– Planning a new appetizer menu.
AMERICAN DOCUMENTARY FILM FESTIVAL w/ Teddy Grouya, re:
– He is the AmDocs Director and Programmer. He screened over 2,000 films to select 200.
– 3/29 to 4/4 – 8th Annual AmDocs Film Festival w/ over 200 films. Largest documentary festival on the West Coast.
– DISCUSSION of what constitutes a documentary. Tend to be “story-driven”.
– 3/29 @ 9:30 AM Film Fund Pitch Competition FREE to the public,
– LAUDING of Rozene Supple and her impact on the AMDOCS.