Joey English Desert Datebook – December 8, 2018
Joey English Desert Datebook
Presented by the City of Palm Springs
www.palmspringsca.gov and (760) 323-8299
- Sun Country Airlines starting NEW non-stop service between Dallas Fort Worth and Palm Springs International Airport in February 2019
REPORT ON A.C.T. TOURS IN PALM SPRINGS www.act-tours.com
- Special Holiday Travel Club of the Desert is December 12th, NOT December 5that the Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort. It’s a Christmas Party! Michael D’Angelo is back to sing holiday and pop favorites, plus the CEO of Value World Cruises, gives away a Rhine cruise for two–over $3,000 in end-of-year prize giveaways! Once again, that’s December 12th, NOT December 5th. Visit act-tours.com; or phone 322-1247 for details.
REPORT ON COYOTE STAGEWORKS – PALM SPRINGS www.coyotestageworks.org
- 12/16, 2P: Free Play Date Play Reading at the Camelot Theaters
- EUGENE WALTER AT LARGE, by Joel Vig
- Tickets available at the door on a first come, first served basis.
- Tenth Anniversary season @ Palm Springs Art Museum’s Annenberg Theatre
- 2/1 – 10: “Honky Tonk Laundry” by Roger Bean, a new musical from the creator of “The Andrews Brothers.”
- 3/22 – 31: “Greater Tuna” by Jaston Williams, Joe Sears, and Ed Howard. This popular play about a small Texas town is the production Coyote StageWorks first mounted ten years ago.
REPORT ON THE DESERT SYMPHONY www.thedesertsymphony.org
- Presented thru the generosity of the Auen Foundation. www.auenfoundation.org
- Single tickets are now on sale @ The McCallum Theatre for the Desert Symphony’s 2018-2019 30th Anniversary Season.
- Four More Concerts in the Pops Series – The Music of Sinatra w/Michael Andrew, John Mueller’s Winter Dance Party, Matthew Morrison & Big Band Broadway w/Debbie Gravitte.
REPORT ON DESERT WATER AGENCY www.dwa.org
- DWA offers rebates and incentives to help you save water and money.
- Did you know each gallon of tap water delivered straight to your home costs about two-tenths of one penny?
- Desert Water Agency is led by a board of elected community members that meet on the first and third Tuesday of the month. Meetings are open to the public.
REPORT ON L-A-L-O VISIONS www.lalovisions.com
- Connect with your loved ones, glimpse the future and have pressing questions answered by Lalo Tachiquin, your personal spiritual advisor, at his spectacular home in Yucca Valley, overlooking Joshua Tree National Park just 25 minutes from Palm Springs. Ninety-minute readings are only $95. Visit Lalo’s website lalovisions.com, or phone him at 401-1810.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAMWAY www.pstramway.com
- 12/16: Inaugural “Bruch with Santa” Pre-sales only – 760-325-1449
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM www.psmuseum.org
- FREE admission Thursdays from Noon to 8 PM & FREE Second Sundays
- In Palm Springs – thru 8/11/19 – Lines in the Sand
- In Palm Springs @ A + D Center thru 1/14/19 – SCRAPS: Fashion, Textiles, & Creative Reuse
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS CULTURAL CENTER/CAMELOT THEATRES www.psculturalcenter.org
- Movies: Every Act of Life, All That Divides Us and Catch the Wind
- 12/13, 5-9:30P: The Filmmakers’ Gallery presents a special evening with Academy Award winner and MGM legend, Margaret O’Brien! See a 75th Anniversary presentation of “MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS”.
- Certified Farmers’ Markets – Sat’s in Palm Springs, Sun’s in La Quinta, & Wed’s in Palm Desert