Joey English Desert Datebook – April 20, 2019
Joey English Desert Datebook
Presented by the City of Palm Springs
www.palmspringsca.gov and (760) 323-8299
- The FREE Palm Springs BUZZ trolley now runs Thursdays through Saturdays, Noon to 10 p.m., looping from Smoketree through downtown to Via Escuela every 20 minutes. Visit www.sunline.org/buzzisbackfor more information.
REPORT ON A.C.T. TOURS IN PALM SPRINGS www.act-tours.com
- It’s time to plan your yearly vacation! A.C.T. Tours in Palm Springs offers both domestic and international holidays for you and your family, and no onebeats their prices. Discover for yourself the many destinations and fantastic deals A.C.T. offers by phoning 322-1247, and visit the company’s website act-tours.com for a full menu of day excursions and vacations, both here and abroad.
REPORT ON COYOTE STAGEWORKS – PALM SPRINGS www.coyotestageworks.org
- For show times and schedules go to www.coyotestageworks.org
REPORT ON THE DESERT SYMPHONY www.thedesertsymphony.org
- Presented thru the generosity of the Auen Foundation. www.auenfoundation.org
- At this moment all tickets for the 5 shows are on sale at the McCallum Theatre at their “Pre-season sale” for the 2019-2020 season. For best selection of seats and shows now is the time to purchase your tickets. They are available by phone at 760-340-ARTS or through The Desert Symphony Web Site at www.desertsymphony.org.
REPORT ON DESERT WATER AGENCY www.dwa.org
- DWA offers rebates and incentives to help you save water and money.
- Did you know each gallon of tap water delivered straight to your home costs about two-tenths of one penny?
- Desert Water Agency is led by a board of elected community members that meet on the first and third Tuesday of the month. Meetings are open to the public.
REPORT ON L-A-L-O VISIONS www.lalovisions.com
- Why do so many people make the short drive to Yucca Valley for spiritual readings from Lalo Tachiquin? Because he is amazingly accurate! Lalo, “Psychic to the Psychics,” offers 90- minute readings for only $95. Visit his website,lalovisions.com for all the details, or phone him at 401-1810 to make an appointment. You, too, will be amazed!
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAMWAY www.pstramway.com
- Sunrise Service at the Tram starts at 5:15 a.m. on April 21. Breakfast package and discounted tram fare available before 7:30 a.m.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM www.psmuseum.org
- In Palm Springs: thru 4/30/19– Unsettled: Art on the New Frontier & thru 8/11/19 – Lines in the Sand. Free admission Thursdays, 4-8P. & Free Second Sundays.
- In Palm Springs @ A+D Center: thru 6/17 – Hugh Kaptur: Organic Desert Architecture.
- In Palm Desert @ The Galen & Faye Sarkowsky Sculpture Garden: Shoulder to Shoulder: Depicting the Figure exhibition reopens 4/28.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS CULTURAL CENTER/CAMELOT THEATRES www.psculturalcenter.org
- Movies: Sinatra in Palm Springs, Sorry Angel, The Chaperone, and The Invisibles
- 4/25, 5:30 PM: Go Green Sustainable Film Series presents Serengeti Rules
- Certified Farmers’ Markets – Sat’s in Palm Springs, Sun’s in La Quinta, & Wed’s in Palm Desert