Joey English Desert Datebook – November 21, 2020
Joey English Desert Datebook
Presented by the City of Palm Springs
www.palmspringsca.gov and (760) 323-8299
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
- The closed portion of Palm Canyon Drive has reopened with two lanes for through traffic while allowing outdoor dining parklets on both sides of the street as part of the newly revised outdoor “Al Fresco” Dining in the Street Pilot Program.
REPORT ON A.C.T. TOURS IN PALM SPRINGS www.act-tours.com
- Three things make A.C.T. Tours unique in the world of travel:
- 1) The Palm Springs-based company has offered fun, educational vacations both in the USA and around the world for over 45 years;
- 2) Each A.C.T. program is customized and, being a tour operator rather than a travel agency, offers destinations no one else can; and
- 3) A.C.T.’s low prices are unbeatable.
- A.C.T. Tours is OPEN for business!
- Visit act-tours.com for more information; that’s act-tours.com.”
REPORT ON BONES ‘N SCONES www.bonesnscones.com
- Watch our Facebook page for an upcoming holiday package for your pet.
- Updated store hours on Sundays starting 11/22. Both Palm Springs locations, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Don’t forget you have options in addition to in-store shopping, we offer curbside pick-up and local delivery.
- Bring your pet into our stores and we will create a meal plan that meets both nutritional needs and your budget.
REPORT ON DESERT WATER AGENCY www.dwa.org
- Need help paying your water bill? Go to www.dwa.org/H2O. Qualifying customers can get $100 a year.
- Need help keeping the kids busy and learning? Check out DWA’s Water Education page at www.dwa.org/learn.
- DWA hosts monthly webinars on a variety of topics. Go to www.dwa.org/virtual to view previous webinars or sign up for the latest one.
REPORT ON GARY WHITEHEAD & ASSOCIATES www.sandiegoparalegal.net (858) 705-9270
- 50% off the following services through December 31st. No exceptions!
- Notary Services, Uncontested Divorce, Child Custody – Adoptions, New Property Deeds,Wills – Simple Will With Power Of Attorney, Revocable Living Trusts, LLC’s – Incorporation’s, Felony/Misdemeanor Expungements, Transfer On Death Deed, Small Claims Document Preparation
- ALWAYS a free confidential consultation!!
REPORT ON JUST FABULOUS www.bjustfabulous.com
- Luxury Candles by Urban Apothecary
- Full-bodied and complex fragrances housed in mouth-blown glass. These hand poured imported candles from the U.K. are the perfect addition to your home.
- Smoked Leather, Oriental Noir, Fig Tree, & Verbena Leaves.
REPORT ON L-A-L-O VISIONS www.lalovisions.com
- Lalo Tachiquin is an amazing spiritualist and medium that specializes in connecting people with their angels and deceased loved ones.
- His readings are reasonably priced and appointments can be made by phoning him at 401-1810.
- Visit Lalo’s website for more information, lalovisions.com. That’s lalovisions.com.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAMWAY www.pstramway.com
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway has reopened Thursday through Monday, at reduced capacity and with advance ticket purchase required. Please visit pstramway.com for ticket availability and new safety protocols.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM www.psmuseum.org
- Palm Springs Art Museum’s main location in downtown as well as its Architecture and Design Center are currently closed but are targeting a reopening to the public on Friday, November 19th.
- The outdoor Faye Sarkowsky Sculpture Garden in Palm Desert is now open to the public everyday from sunrise to sunset.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS CULTURAL CENTER/CAMELOT THEATRES www.psculturalcenter.org
- We have eliminated cars from our pop up cinema.
- It’s $15 per person. Bring your own chairs and set up socially distanced.
- With no cars we have opened the BAR!!!