Joey English Desert Datebook – April 21, 2018
Joey English Desert Datebook
Presented by the City of Palm Springs
www.palmspringsca.gov and (760) 323-8299
- NOW thru 4/23: Palm Springs Dog Park behind City Hall closed for repairs & maintenance. Two temporary parks are open @ Demuth Park.
- Hop on the FREE Palm Springs BUZZ trolley Thursdays through Sundays, looping from Smoketree to Via Escuela, 11 AM – 1 AM. Visit www.buzzps.com w/ information about the Perk Card & download the app for your smartphone.
REPORT ON A.C.T. TOURS IN PALM SPRINGS www.act-tours.com
- Beat the heat w/ A.C.T.’s Tours’ summer day excursions!!! The menu of tours to the beach, to L.A., to San Diego & the rest of the Southland are now available.
- Visit A.C.T.’s website for details, or call 322-1247 for exciting summer getaways!
AZUL – THE NEW COLOR OF PALM SPRINGS www.alibiazul.com
- TOMORROW, 4/22, 12:30P: Disco Drag Brunch
- Wed, 4/25, 7P: Paint Nite
- Thu, 4/26, 7P: Village Fest
REPORT ON CALIFORNIA DESERT ARTS COUNCIL www.cadesertarts.org
- Search for jobs in the arts, calls for artists, artist residencies, & other opportunities for creative professionals on our website.
- We are the sum of our experiences. Support the arts by seeing live music & theater or by visiting a gallery or museum. An investment in the arts is an investment in your own enrichment & quality of life.
REPORT ON COYOTE STAGEWORKS – PALM SPRINGS www.coyotestageworks.org
- FREE Play Dates Play Reading Series. All shows are @ 2 PM @ the Camelot Theater.
- 5/20: The Understudy by Theresa Rebeck
- 6/10: The Abraham and Larry Show by Laurence Luckinbill
- For tickets, call (760) 325-4490 or visit anenbergtheater.org
REPORT ON THE DESERT SYMPHONY www.thedesertsymphony.org
- Presented thru the generosity of the Auen Foundation. www.auenfoundation.org
- Keep up with all the 2017 – 2018 season’s exciting news on our brand new 30th Anniversary Season website.
REPORT ON DESERT WATER AGENCY www.dwa.org
- Are your sprinklers wasting water? DWA has rebates for efficient sprinkler heads.
- Summer is coming and it’s a great time to plan for a new, water wise landscape.
- DWA offers rebates to help you switch from grass to desert landscaping or artificial turf.
REPORT ON L-A-L-O VISIONS www.lalovisions.com
- Connect with your guardian angels & hear what the future has in store for you from Lalo Tachiquin, ‘Psychic to the Psychics.’ His amazing gift will leave you in tears.
- Appointments can be made on Lalo’s website at lalovisions.com, or by phone at 760-401-1810. Call today!
MCCALLUM MOMENTS www.mccallumtheatre.com
- TONIGHT: 4/21: McCallum Theatre Education presents 2018 Open Call Talent Competition.
- 4/26: Michael Childers Presents “One Night Only” – Rodgers, Hammerstein & Hart.
- 4/27 – 28: Shen Yun.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAMWAY www.pstramway.com
- SAVE THE DATE, 5/13: Celebrate Mom on Mother’s Day w/ Mother Nature @ the Top of the Tram. Exceptional dining, pristine wilderness and spectacular views!!
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM www.psmuseum.org
- In Palm Springs thru 5/28 – Michael Childers: Having a Ball and Andy Warhol: Prints from the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and his family foundation.
- In Palm Springs @ A + D Center thru 6/4 – In Conversation: Alma Allen & J.B. Blunk
- In Palm Desert @ The Galen & Faye Sarkowsky Sculpture Garden thru 7/29 – Journey Through the Desert – The Road Less Traveled,, FREE admission – all days, all times.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS CULTURAL CENTER/CAMELOT THEATRES www.thepalmspringsculturalcenter.org
- TODAY: 4/21: Palm Springs Cannabis Film Festival & Summit.
- MOVIES: “Where is Kyra?”, “Final Portrait”, “Sinatra in Palm Springs”, & “Foxtrot”
- Certified Farmers’ Markets – Sat’s in PS, Sun’s in LQ, & Wed’s in PD.
REPORT ON PALM SPRINGS GAY MEN’S CHORUS www.psgmc.com
- The Palm Springs Gay Men’s Chorus would like to thank its supporters for a successful 2017 – 2018 Season.
- Visit our website for more information on how to get involved.
REPORT ON TOWN CENTER COMPOUNDING PHARMACY- www.facebook.com/towncentercompoundingpharmacy
- Health Lecture Series, 4/25, 1 PM – Many More New Health Rules to Live By & Prosper.