Hour 3 Seg 2 – Technology/Cannabis Segment
– Biggest computer issues are security based.
– People don’t understand computer basics. A chromebook is an Apple product that will be easy for folks that are not computer literate to understand.
– His ability to solve computer, wi-fi, etc. issues on your property.
– Discussion of buying cannabis on line etc., Products w/ cannabis.
– Expert in Apple Technologies.
– Cannabis oil that has THC in it is not necessarily legal in all states @ this point in time.
– THC is the ingredient that gets someone high.
– CBD oil is not controlled by government regulations. But perhaps to avoid CBD oil made in China. It is good for topical aches and pains, to increase your appetite, to help w/ nausea, it’s anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-cancer. Atomic Budz carries the CBD oil w/ no hallucinogenic effects.
– Atomic Budz is in the great GREEN psychedelic on the south side of Perez Road in Cathedral City….include cannabis products in water, chocolate, etc., Delivery service.
– Cannabis Oil can be bought w/out a prescription in all 50 states.
– On Jan., 1st CA. recognized the right of citizens to have both medicinal and recreational use of cannabis.
– The law is that there are 2 kinds of recommendations….one from a doctor, two from the state of CA. state issued ID. Then you can forgo some taxes…but you cannot own a gun in the state of CA.
“Go Green” Segment
DESERT WATER AGENCY
– Stay hydrated.
– “Help to Others” program w/ United Way of the Desert for folks who can’t pay their water bills.
– Highest use month is July.
– Conservation has dropped off a bit.
– New pipes are now ductile iron, which is more flexible and should last over 100 years.
– Downtown system has pipes dating back to the Great Depression and is failing all over and needs to be replaced.
– Water pipes are usually buried 3 feet down.
– Many rebates available on the website.
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week/Time Passages Segment
– HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bill Finley and HAPPY “SWEET 16” to granddaughter Alea Leilani.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Marty Webster, re: “Aspen Mills Bakery”
– Easter pies, hot cross buns and Easter stolen and challah bread available.
– All the different dinner rolls.
– New location in LaQuinta @ Washington Park Shopping Center with same products.
– 4 flavors of low carb breads too.
– Sandwich trays.
– Has a booth @ C.O.D. and up in the High Desert today and street fair on Thursday night.
– Can fax in an order…they deliver too.
– Open until 6:30 today.
– Best tuna salad in either a sandwich or salad.
– 9.28.1933 – 3.23.2018
– Services will be Thursday April 5, @ 2 PM @ Sacred Heart Church in Palm Desert.
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Symphony Segment
THE DESERT SYMPHONY
Nancy Tapick…President of the Desert Symphony.
Presented through the generosity of the Auen Foundation. www.auenfoundation.org.
– Memories of Jim and Jackie Lee Houston.
– Remembering Patricia Bosley’s guest conducting the Desert Symphony.
– Sat., Ap., 7 – Boz Skaggs Concert @ McCallum.
– Dinner package available @ Jillians or Wally’s.
– Raju Mehta, of El Paseo Jewelers will be honored w/ the Amadeus Award.
– Be certain to go to the legitimate www.mccallumtheatre.com website.
– HOLD THE DATE: 4/10 – “Becoming Marilyn Monroe”, starring Sunny Thompson, world premiere @ the Camelot Theater as part of the American Documentary Film Festival.
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Animals/Fashion Week Palm Springs Segment
LOVING ALL ANIMALS
– Her daughter is getting married in Hawaii next week.
– Easter tips…..no chocolate for dogs…it can kill them.
– No Easter grass for cats.
– No Easter Lilies for cats, especially the pollen can kill you cats. Perhaps tulips instead.
– Think twice about giving live bunnys (can be litter box trained) and chicks for gifts.
– Friends and family visiting is disruptive and may leave doors and gates open by accident.
– Kitten Season is here. Do not remove the new-born kittens away from a hunting mother cat. Then call Loving All Animals for assistant.
– It is illegal in the State of Ca. to tie a dog up, even in your own yard.
STYLE FASHION WEEK PALM SPRINGS
Amado Salinas re: 4/5,6,7,8, 2018
– Had 40,000 attend two years ago.
– Style Fashion Week P.S. @ the P.S. Air Museum, opens @ 5. Two shows each night @ 7 and 9 PM.
– Fashion, music, Art.
– Tix run from $15 to tables for $1,500.
– HOLD THE DATE: 4/13 – 15 & 4/20 – 22, “Dusk Till Dawn” @ Ruben’s Ranch Coachella. www.dusktilldawnx.com
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Travel Segment
– July 14-23 – Peruvian Explorer, Machu Picchu = $2,995. Including air. 3 day Amazon extension available.
– Oct., 4-12 – Highlights of Poland = $1,995. Including air.
-Oct., 29-Nov., 12 – Singapore, Bali, Bangkok and Hong Kong = $2,995. Including air.
Hour 2 Seg 2 – 5th Saturday, Neuro Vitality Center Segment
NEURO VITALITY CENTER
– Celebrating their 40th Anniversary w/ “A Night in Tuscany” on Friday, 4/20 @ the Neuro Vitality Center, 2800 E. Alejo, P.S.
– Italian Feast, Silent Auction, Entertainment w/ award-winning Italian Classic Vocalist Gerald Colucci.
– Individual tix $40 to To Sponsor client $35. …$400. table sponsorship and $350. Patient table sponsorship.
– Center has new features, yard, etc.,
– A Doctor must sign off that you have had a stroke, have Parkinsons, MS, etc.,
– Boxing and bicycle programs for clients.
– Visitors to our Valley, who have strokes while here, are given skills, exercises and therapies to continue when they go back home, where there is no such center.
Hour 2 Seg 3 – 5th Saturday 1st Gallery Segment
5th Saturday 1st Gallery Segment
– Remodeling of the building @ The Atrium Design Center in Rancho Mirage.
– Desert Aid Project awarded him the “Everyday Hero” Award.
– He’s the last of the original founders of DAP.
– Open 6 days a week, closed on Sundays.
– All framing services.
Continuation of Travel and NVCenter Segment
Steve Kanold and Bev Greer
Steve – Nov., 16-25 – Bangkok, Thailand, “Land of Smiles” and Temples of Angkor Wat, Cambodia = $1,995. Including air.
Steve – Jan., 21-31 – French Polynesia = $2,995. Including taxes & part fees.
Steve – FREE Travel Club of the Desert, 4/4 @ Best Western Plus in Palm Desert.
Bev – F.A.S.T. signs of a stroke. Face, Arms, Speech and Time.
Bev – Standard of care for response time to get to the Hospital is now 12 to 24 hours.
Hour 3 Seg 1 – 5th Saturday, Wheel Segment
– Cleans carpet and tile.
– No chemicals in his products.
– Should do once a year, depending on your lifestyle.
– Disinfects because water is over 200 degrees.
– Does water removal for flood damage.
PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAM
– TOMORROW EASTER – 1st tram is up @ 5 AM, service starts @ 6 AM, (Pastor Robert) Breakfast buffet, etc.,
– Ride ‘n Dine starts after that.
– Chef Frank Decker.
– The Skyline Trail up to the Tram is considered the most challenging hike in the United States.
– $25.95 Combo for Tram and breakfast until 7:30 AM.
– $36. Tram ride and dinner.
– Last tram down 9:30 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – 5th Saturday, Wheel Segment
– Before Ap., 15 – special rebate of $500.
– Tax rebates still available thru 2019.
– Your rental fee for the solar equipment will be less than your current electric bill.
– Energy bills will go up soon.
– Installation of solar is only a few days.
– Free estimates.
– $10 to $15./month will be your new energy bill.
AIRMEDCARE NETWORK/REACH AIR MEDICAL SERVICES
– If you have an accident @ the top of the Tram and they are a member the helicopter can save you.
– Dispatch thru 911 to first responders and then to them…..Not an air taxi.
– Your local air ambulance membership provider offering life-saving services to communities across the U.S.
– Two memberships – 1. “Fly-U-Home” airplane transport, bedside to bedside, $149./yr OR 2.“Emergent” Life or Limb, helicopter transport, $65./yr. both include your entire household, renters, college students, etc.,
– Get your questions answered 5/11 – 13: @ Palm Springs Hot Rodeo @ Equestrian Center in Banning.
Call Kellie @ (760) 218-0802