RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK
Discussing “Dish Creative Cuisine” @ 1107 N. Palm Cyn., Palm Springs.
– The bar @ Dish specials;
– Tues: assorted flatbreads & a glass of house wine or beer – $15.
– Wed: $2 Tacos.
– Thurs.,: 2 for 1 burgers & fries $16.
– Fri.,: choice of fish, choice of sauce $18.
– Late night happy hour 8 – 10 PM every night & all night Sunday.
– Keisha D & her live band.
– The chef’s room is perfect plate for next celebration and there’s no charge.
“IT’S IN THEIR BLOOD” A MEMOIR OF SIBLINGS REUNITED AND THEIR SHOWBIZ LEGACY
Scott Lee Needham
Discussing the story of a brother and sister who knew each other for 3 years @ the beginning of their lives and about 3 years @ the end. Their show business connection and their connection to Palm Springs. 5/5 from 3 to 6 PM book signing @ Cactus Flower Shoe Salon. 10% of book sales goes to Nebraska Children’s Home
E.M.C./P.S. Chamber Segment
EISENHOWER MEDICAL CENTER
Katie Pelland, BSN, RN, CPN, SART Program Coordinator and Lee Rice
Discussing April is Sexual Assault, Awareness and Prevention Month. EMC’s SART program serves communities from Banning to Blythe. Definition of “victim” and “resources”. To donate to EMC’s SART (Sexual Assault Response Team) program
PALM SPRING CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Nona Watson, CEO
– Chamber tours thru ACT (322-1247)
– The new yearly City Guide. Free @ the Chamber office.
– Moving “State of the City” from May to Sept.,
– June Business Awards luncheon
– The latest discussions about the (combined???) Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce.
– Victoria’s Secret has picked Palm Springs as the “sexiest city”
– May’s joint mixer w/ the P.S. Air Museum @ Spencer’s.
– 4/25 – Pub Crawl from 5 to 7 on Arenas. Members FREE
– Co-working space @ the Chamber offices @ 190 W. Amado Road.
…to join the chamber, go to the web site of email Nona @ email@example.com
Stacy S. of Palm Desert, CA. – 1st TIME WINNER!!!!
“Jackalope Ranch” on Hwy., 111 in Indio.
– Pre-Stagecoach Event!!!! 4/27 Open Air Event w/ live performance by Dylan Scott (who will be performing @ Stagecoach) General admission is FREE. VIP ticket available for VIP viewing of Dylan Scott and BBQ dinner for $55.
– 4/29 @ 9 AM “Country Cares for Kids” benefit $57.50 General Seating and $107.50 for VIP Seating. In conjunction w/ Golden Voice to benefit Peyton’s Project and Desert Variety.
www.eventbrite.com or www.thejackaloperanch.com
BRADY SANDAHL REALTY
Discussing Report on Palm Springs real estate market. Home sales don’t decline during the summer. 5/11 “Red Day” fundraiser for F.I.N.D. food bank. Collecting non-perishable items for people and pets. $1 donation provides 7 meals. Brady Sandahl “mystery houses”. Needs listings and he gives great free consultations. (contact info: www.bradysandahl.com and (760) 409-1540)
Dennis Van Buskirk
Discussing will do all the “shopping” for the best deal for you, he’s not a captive agency. Dental insurance for as little as $23./month and car insurance for as little as $35./month. HAS ALWAYS beat other’s prices for Joey Pals.