“Senior Moment” Segment – May 11, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 1 – “Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234. Indio and Coachella locations also.
– REPORT on Larry’s trip to Colorado for a funeral and all the implications and overtones that apply to life and to funerals in general.
– REPORT on the positive aspects of a funeral in that it brings families together, even though it is for a sad reason.
– REPORT that even when it is a “distant” relative/friend it still brings families together.
– DISCUSSION of the heritage a funeral provides for the younger generations. i.e. My granddaughter Alea and our “pink pancakes” memories.
– REPORT that it’s not just the DAY of the funeral, but it’s the days before and after. Returning to a certain, special place etc.
– HOLD THE DATE: Nov., 2, the “Day of the Dead” in Cathedral City. First live, in-person event.
– (contact info: www.forestlawn.com and (760) 328-3112).