cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – April 13, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Allan H. Jensen re: Ex. Dir. and Program Director – 2800 E. Alejo Rd., Palm Springs.
– REPORT that Neuro Vitality Center is OFFICIALLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and new clients are coming in.
– REPORT on how new clients whose membership is NOT provided by insurance CAN NOW APPLY for coverage thru THE NEURO VITALITY FOUNDATION by calling Sarah Sutton @ NVC. Info also posted on www.neurovitalityfoundation.org.
– REPORT that coverage thru THE FOUNDATION is based on a sliding income scale. NVC will do ALL the paperwork. Possible payment of part of the $85./day costs.
– REPORT on every Wednesday. – The “Open Mic Night” Wednesdays in the Foundation Lounge. Sign up starts @ 6 PM. Accompanied by Mr. Joel Baker. Appetizers and a “donation” bar too. Had 19 singers last week. Two rounds of performances. Plus a roulette round. Can win a certificate to come next time FOR FREE.
– HOLD THE DATE; Fri. May 6, @ 5 PM a “Garden Party” w/ Yve Evans. $50. Includes dinner, the show and wine/beer. Ask for Sarah Sutton for tix.
– REPORT on the new program where you can come as an observer for the day to the NVC FOR FREE to see if it’s for you due to a donation from the P.S. City Council. Ask for Rudy.
– REPORT that NVC is open from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM and sees clients from 8 AM to 2:30 PM for anyone w/ neurological issues.
– (contact info; www.neurovitalitycenter.org and (760) 323-7676).