cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – October 9, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Allan H. Jensen re: Ex. Dir. and Program Director and Brenda Crawford, Director of Exercise Therapist – 2800 E. Alejo Rd., Palm Springs.
– REPORT that Neuro Vitality Center is NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AGAIN and clients are excited to be back!!!!
– DISCUSSION of what Brenda dose in running the gym @ the Center.
– REPORT on how Brenda became a fitness expert.
– REPORT that Brenda works with clients w/ all kinds of issues that can’t go to a regular gym.
– DISCUSSION that you need a Doctor’s authorization to work out @ NVC.
– REPORT that the gym is open daily Monday thru Friday from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
– REPORT that once a new client is evaluated, Brenda will create a special program JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR NEEDS.
– REPORT that people are hesitant to start, thinking they can’t move or do the exercises.
– REPORT that both occupational and physical therapist evaluate you when you come into the Center.
– REPORT that clients can have ANY time of neurological issues.
– DISCUSSION of the lovely outdoor garden.
– REPORT that you need to show proof of vaccination, then you DON’T need a mask, and a TB test to become a client.
– REPORT that they are accepting new clients and will help/do most of the paperwork. Transportation is in conjunction w/ Sunline.
– (contact info; www.neurovitalitycenter.org and (760) 323-7676).