cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – September 4, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
D.O.H.C. w/ Barry Dayton re: Director of Marketing.
– REPORT on the ACT-Tour Travel Club meeting and the “Joey Pal” who won the gift certificate to J.T.’s diner and her report.
– REPORT on flu shots available NOW AT the drive-thru clinics in Palm Springs, Indio, Bermuda Dunes and Yucca Valley. 8 – 4:30 each day. Appointment recommended but not necessary.
– DISCUSSION that you can/should get both the flu and the covid vaccine @ the same time.
– DISCUSSION of GET YOUR SHOT to protect yourself, you friends and your community. Booster is coming Sept., 20.
– REPORT on the great WEBSITE that Barry’s team manages.
– REPORT on the “Best of the Best” Desert Sun voting. D.O.H.C. is nominated in 6 categories. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. www.desertsun.com/contest.
– REPORT that we are in our 78th week of Pandemic.
. DISCUSSION of all the behavioral changes Barry has educated us about during this Pandemic.
– REPORT that the FREE newsletter went out Sept., 1 and whether you are a member of D.O.H.C. or NOT, you can sign up for this newsletter on the www.mydohc.com website.
– REPORT that September is “healthy aging month”.
– REPORT that NOW is flu season. Seasonal flu changes every year.
– REMINDER that Oct., 15 – Dec., 7 is Open Enrollment Time for Medicare. Check out Medicare Advantage that covers you anywhere in the world.
– DISCUSSION of the joy of working for an organization such as D.O.H.C. that is so concerned w/ the quality of life for members of their community.
Check out the Community Support section of the www.mydohc.com website.
– (contact info: www.myturn.ca.gov and www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).