Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment – July 17, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Travel cont. A.C.T. Segment
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, #219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on what documentation of vaccination will be required going forward. www.mydoch.com has the info to get a QR code on your phone.
– DISCUSSION of rules for Cruise Lines. Royal Caribbean/Carnival, etc. Use common sense.
REPORT on some of the tours coming up;
– 8.18 – Pageant of the Masters in Lagune Beach.
– $1695. Panama Canal for 15 days. Oct., 1 – 15, from L.A., 5 stops in Mexico, including airfare home w/ Royal Caribbean.
– Egypt in Sept.
– Mediterranean Cruise over Thanksgiving. For $1,995. Overnight in Rome, then the cruise.
– 2 trips to Africa.
– Cruise of the Mediterranean, Thanksgiving in Sicily.
– REPORT on Hamilton @ The Hollywood Pantages. ONLY a few seats left for the Matinee show on Dec., 26. $159. Including motor coach, no-host lunch. Hamilton will scheduled to close Jan., 7. Seats are $159. Simon and Garfunkel Story tickets available too.
– 7.22 – Day Tour to the Del Coronado Hotel and a Harbor Cruise in San Diego.
– HOLD THE DATE; April, 2022 to New York Theatre.
– REPORT on Steve’s book “Globetrots, You didn’t tell me there’d be walking on this tour.” Get it @ Amazon, OR call ACT and get a signed copy and you’ll get gift certificate for tours @ ACT.