cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – July 10, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– DISCUSSION of why there are no such things as tours of the Cemeteries. Privacy issues etc.
– DISCUSSION of how nice it is to have movies and photos w/ which to remember someone. Be certain to provide those to your family and friends. Provides your life history.
– DISCUSSION on the photo of the resident in a home on their door in a time frame that they could remember…i.e. high school. Also relevant photos of residents in the beauty shop for the same reason.
– REPORT that the photos make the person’s WHOLE LIFE SEEM MORE REAL to the living…not just the older person your remember toward the end of life.
– Questions from “Joey Pals”.
1. How detailed should my instruction be for MY FINAL DAYS. (Person has specific wishes, i.e. music, lighting, visitors, food, pictures, candles, temperature, etc. NEED TO COMMUNICATE THESE WISHES WHILE YOU STILL CAN).
– REPORT that you need to let people TALK about their final days WHEN THEY WANT TO. Even when it’s difficult to hear.
– REPORT that you should pre-plan and pre-pay you funeral wishes. HAVE THE CONVERSATION.