cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – July 10, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Kae Hammond re: President & Founder.
– REPORT on the Mission Statement; Save you the time, energy, money and pain that DHC has spent in learning how to do these things. Especially in how to manage the issues that always seem to come up. Rescue plan for the family caregiver.
– REPORT that how we can now identify some of the different Dementias and how they are now being diagnosed. i.e. mri, pet scan, behaviors etc.
– REPORT that her book is “Pathways – A guidebook for dementia and Alzheimer family caregivers”. You can get it from Amazon.
– REPORT on the identification of beta amyloid in the human brain to help w/ the treatment and measurement of Dementia/Alzheimer for living patients. Can also help identify what form of Dementia the patient has. The need for a “footprint” when the first warning signs show up, i.e. behavioral changes, cognitive changes, gait changes etc.,
– DISCUSSION of her friend named Tony who is an expert in natural procedures, supplements and treatments…..not necessarily PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.
– REPORT on being inside so much due to the heat…..SO take your loved one for a drive, turn on their favorite music. Good for both the patient and the care-giver.