DAPHealth/Revivals Segment – June 5, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – DAPHealth/Revivals Segment
MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke re: 1695 N. Sunrise Way, P.S. 92262.
– REPORT on Ruta Lee’s book signing @ “Just Fabulous” on May 30.
– REPORT on the “upward trend in retail” and the “circular economy” that Revivals is such a part of. Younger folks feel this attitude is better for the environment.
– REPORT on 4 REVIVALS @ www.revivalsstores.com @ all four stores. Open 7 days a week. 10 to 6 PM. All precautions and protocols are in place.
– REPORT on the opening of Revivals Store #4 in Indio. Monroe and Hwy., 111. 18,000 square feet. Great Vietnamese restaurant next door. Great selection of previously owned wedding dresses @ this new store.
– REV Club (Revivals Extreme Values) email once a week w/ notice of a festival of savings in June, since the new store is in Indio, the CITY OF FESTIVALS. Sign up on the Revivals web site; www.revivalsstores.com.
– REPORT that in the P.S. store you can fill a basket of books for $5. Thru June.
– REPORT that all 4 Revivals Stores (Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Palm Desert and Indio) are now open 10 AM to 5 PM, Mon. – Sat., and 10 AM to 4 PM, Sundays.
– REPORT that 75% of each store is resale. 25% is new merchandise. ALL proceeds benefit DAP Health.
– REPORT on how to win a $1,000. shopping spree @ Revivals. Enter on the web site to win the end of June.
– DISCUSSION of Community Events; Stagecoach and Coachellafest will be back next April; the Marilyn Forever Statue coming back; the renewed business our restaurants are doing.
– REPORT on “Mimosa Men” show @ Oscars. www.oscarscabaret.com for tickets.
– REPORT on “Wildest Restaurant and Bar” being new to the Joey English Show. www.wildestrestaurant.com.
– REPORT on Billy Reed’s chicken pot pie.