Talk of Stars Segment – May 1, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Talk of Stars Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
TALK OF STARS w/ Beverly Johnson re: www.beverlyjohnson.com.
– REPORT on her career as a SuperModel. Being the first African American women on the cover of Vogue in August of 1974. Her books, TV shows, designing, her product line, couture, charity work, etc.
– REPORT on her “1st Annual Mother’s Day Weekend Shopping Extravaganza for a Cause”. Friday May 7 and Saturday May 8. Presented by Summer Colony Living on El Paseo to support small businesses.
– REPORT that Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center and B.A.M. are the charities that will receive the benefits of this event.
– REPORT that it will start on Sat., May 8 @ 11:15 AM @ the Gardens on El Paseo On The Lawn.
– BUY tickets @ www.summercolonyliving.com/event.
– TWO events @ Summer Colony Living and Imago Galleries.
TALK OF STARS cont. w/ Scott Nevins re: www.scottnevins.com. DAP Health Board Member, host of the Steve Chase, TV/Radio personality, writer, comedian, entertainment/political news contributor, LGBTQ & HIV awareness activist and producer.
– REPORT on the show on May 9 @ 5:30 PM on NBC Palm Springs and on DAP Health social media channels. Filmed in the Revivals Stores.
– REPORT on the entertainment by Keisha D, Shoshanna Bean and Sheryl Lee Ralph. Hosted by Scott Nevins.
– REPORT that Mothers are being honored during the special.
– TO SUPPORT go to www.daphealth.org.
– REPORT on the new Revivals on Hwy, 111 in Indio.