“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – May 8, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK” w/ Joe Enos re: LuLu California Bistro.
– REPORT on Mother’s Day.
– REPORT on how Mr. Jerry Keller guided “Lulu” through the Pandemic. Thanks to loyal guests. The 100 outdoor seat that were added.
– REPORT that now seating is indoors and out. Outdoors is Lulu Bistro Gardens on Palm Cyn., and on the side street. The huge investment restaurants made to outdoor dining.
– REPORT on Mother’s Day Brunch. Can dine indoors and out. Safe, sanitary and socially distant indoors.
3 Course Menu; Appetizers (7 offerings), Entrees (13 offerings), Desserts (4 offerings).
– REPORT that Mothers get free champagne.
– REPORT that reservations are being taken this year. 9 AM to 3 PM. $44.99 adults and $19.99 for kids.
– REPORT on regular hours; all day dining from 11 AM to close weekdays and 9AM to close on weekends.
– REPORT on the Sweepstakes contest in partnership w/ BMW. Win a BMW Driving School Package for Two. Enter on the website.